Organize a Fundraiser !
If you would like to organize a benefit event (show, sporting event, dinner, etc.) or have a fundraiser for the Leukodystrophy Foundation, we would be pleased to work with you.
Become a Volunteer!
The Foundation takes great strides each year through the hard work of more than 70 volunteers. Would you like to join us and bring hope into the lives of children?
Please Contact us!
From the bottom of our hearts, we give a huge THANK YOU to all volunteers who take the time to organize extraordinary fundraisers for our Foundation and who put all their effort and energy into them! Your generosity is greatly appreciated.
- Badminton Tournament in Rimouski, February 19, 2016
- Golf Tournament in Gatineau, October 17, 2015
- Banque Nationale de Trois-Rivières Golf Tournament, August 12, 2015
- Un sourire pour un dollar (A Smile for a Dollar) fundraiser, Collège Laflèche in Trois-Rivières, March 2015
A fundraising campaign took place at Collège Laflèche on March 17-19 as well as March 24-26, in memory of twins Ariane and Jasmine Boudreau, who died from Metachromatic Leukodystrophy in Trois-Rivières on April 4 and 9, at 2 ½ years old. Please give hope to children with this disease by contributing to the “Un sourire pour un dollar” (A Smile for a Dollar) campaign.
Previous Benefit Shows
- 2014 Benefit Show: Michel Barrette ($75,000 raised)
- 2013 Benefit Show: Beatles Forever ($70,000 raised)
- 2012 Benefit Show: Luc Langevin ($73,000 raised)
- 2011 Benefit Show: France D'Amour ($68,000 raised)
- 2010 Benefit Show: Luce Dufault ($60,000 raised)
- 2009 Benefit Show: Laurence Jalbert ($30,000 raised)